Wednesday, August 11, 2010

e-(xtraordinary) portfolios

As one can tell from the date-gap, I haven't posted anything here for a very long time.  I gave a party and nobody came.  But that doesn't mean that I  can't throw another party.  This one will be a quickie.  As I want to catch a bus in about eight minutes. 

I think I'm going to have fun  with Sakai once I've had a chance to play  with  it.  (Play is serious,  of course--just watch  how hard little  kids work at playing).   I was glad to hear that we will be able to upload some art (sic) to individualize our class sites and make them more interesting (hopefully).  Here's an example of a banner header made with  Flaming Text--a free online generator of logos, buttons, and  the  like. 

Total time to make the banner.  1 minute

Total time to Find where I put it on my computer  3 minutes

Total time for this little post, 7 minutes (so far).  Now time to put on a wild Hawaiian Shirt and head off to class.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment